Konstantin Derri, winner of the second prize at the 6th INTERNATIONAL SINGING COMPETITION FOR BAROQUE OPERA, PIETRO ANTONIO CESTI 2015.
Born in Kryvyi Rig (Ukraine), Konstantin began his musical career studying piano, graduating from Kryvyi Rig music college (Piano) in 2007.
In 2009 Konstantin entered the Conservatorio Superior de Música de Valencia (Valencia, Spain) under the tutelage of Professor Ana Luisa Chova and pianist Carles Budó. In 2014 he finished his Bachelor and Master degrees. He regularly participates in the Master Classes of the Academy of Early Music at the University of Salamanca with David Manson and Richard Levitt.
International singing competitions:
- 6th International Singing Competition for Baroque Opera Cesti in Innsbruck (2nd prize)
- “New Names” in Kiev (1st prize)
- International Singing Competition «Ferruccio Tagliavini» in Deutschlandsberg (finalist, the award and the promotional prize winner).
- „Dido and Aeneas“ by Purcell (as Socrer and Spirit) at the "Teatro Real" at the Theater “Ideal”, Castelo de la Ribera, at the Theater Auditorio “Francisco Chirivella”, Catarroja, at the Gran Theater, Xativa and the Auditorio de Valencia, Valencia city.
- "Le Nozze in sogno" by Cesti, (as Scorbio), world Premier at the "40th Innsbruck Festival of Early Music"
- “Giulio Cesare” by Haendel, (as Tolomeo), Hamburger Kammeroper.
- "Farinelli, el castrato del rey Felipe" by Gustavo Tambaschio at the "Teatros del Canal, Madrid"
- "El mayor triunfo de la mayor guerra" by Manuel Ferreira, (as Luzeyo), at the "15 International Festival of Medieval and Baroque Music of Peñiscola" - the first ever performance.
- “Rinaldo” by Haendel, (as Rinaldo), at the Auditorio de Valencia and the Auditorio de Riba- Roja (in Valencia and Riba Roja)
- "Orfeo ed Euridice" by Gluck, (as Orfeo), at the Kiev Opera and Auditorio of Valencia
At the opera studio of the “Conservatorio superior de musica de Valencia” Konstantin sang parts of Gulio Cesare, Tamerlano, (Gulio Cesare, Tamerlano - Handel), Farnace (Mitridate Re di Ponto - Mozart), Ratmir (Ruslan and Ludmila - Glinka), Nerone (L’incoronazione di Poppea - Monteverdi) Tancredi (Tancredi - Rossini)
Concert and orotorio:
-Recitals and orotorio at the "33th Sevil Festival of Early Music", at the Festival “La Quincena Musical” of San Sebastian, at the the "Zaragoza Festival of Early Music", at the Rheinsberg Kammeroper, the Palau de la Musica of Valencia and the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Valencia, “Hamburger Theaternacht” at the Hamburger Kammeroper, at the Theater of ESCM Madrid, Toccata en A, Madrid
-Christmas gala concert, in the Hall of Columns at the National Philharmonic of Ukraine, headed by Chief Conductor Nikolay Diadiura
-Concert to present the CD “Joan Cabanilles, la música d´un temps" which was recorded with the Grup Valencià de Música Antiga “Música Trobada” at the Palau de la Música, Valencia.
- “Carmina Burana” by Carl Orff at the Palau de la Música of Valencia, and at the Auditorio of Torrente and Aldaia (Spain)
- Prior to moving to Spain, Konstantin performed in a number of Ukranian opera houses, amongst them the Lviv National Opera, Dnipropetrovsk Opera, Donetsk Opera, Kyiv Opera, Kyiv National Opera of Ukraine, Odessa National Opera Kyiv National Philharmonic,and the Music theatres of Chernigov, Lugansk, Mariupol, Krivoy Rog, and Yalta.