Konstantin Derri, winner of the second prize at the 6th international singing competition for baroque opera, Pietro Antonio Cesti.
Born in Kryvyi Rig (Ukraine), Konstantin began his musical career studying piano, graduating from Kryvyi Rig music college (Piano) in 2007.
In 2009 Konstantin entered the Conservatorio Superior de Música de Valencia (Valencia, Spain) under the tutelage of Professor Ana Luisa Chova and pianist Carles Budó. In 2014 he finished his Bachelor and Master degrees. He regularly participates in the Master Classes of the Academy of Early Music at the University of Salamanca with David Manson and Richard Levitt.
International singing competitions:
- 6th International Singing Competition for Baroque Opera Cesti in Innsbruck (2nd prize)
- “New Names” in Kiev (1st prize)
- International Singing Competition «Ferruccio Tagliavini» in Deutschlandsberg (finalist, the award and the promotional prize winner).
-“ Il ritorno di Ulisse in patria” (as Amore) at the Teatro Maggio Musicale with Robert Carsen and Ottavio
Dantone (Recorded CD and DVD)
“Giulio Cesare” at the Theater an der Wien with Ivor Bolton and Keith Warner, (Recorded DVD)
- “Orlando Furioso” by Vivaldi (as Medoro) at the Festival della Valle d'Itria with Diego Fasolis and Fabio Ceresa
(Recorded CD and DVD)
- „Dido and Aeneas“ by Purcell (as Socrer and Spirit) at the "Teatro Real" Teatro de Malaga with Aarón Zapico,
Auditorio Valencia, Stralsund Theater.
- “Teseo” by Handel (as Arcane) at the Tchaikovsky Concert Hall of Moscow with Federico Sardelli
- “Giulio Cesare” (as Tolomeo) at the Palau de la musica de Barcelona and Auditorio of Oviedo.
“La dori” by Cesti (as Bagoa), at the Innsbruck Festival of Early Music with Ottavio Dantone (Recorded CD and
-“Alcide” by Bortnianskiy (as Alcide) in Lviv Opera with Oksana Lyniv.
- “Medeamaterial” by Dusapin at the Teatro Comunale di Bologna with Marco Angius
- L’invisible by Reimann at the Staatstheater Braunschweig with Tatjana Gürbaca
- “Rinaldo” by Handel at the Glyndebourne Festival Opera (cover) at the opera theatre of Chemnitz and Valencia
- "Le Nozze in sogno" by Cesti, (as Scorbio), world Premier at the "40th Innsbruck Festival of Early Music" with
- “Giulio Cesare” by Haendel, (as Tolomeo), Hamburger Kammeroper.
- "Farinelli, el castrato del rey Felipe" by Gustavo Tambaschio at the "Teatros del Canal, Madrid"
- "El mayor triunfo de la mayor guerra" by Manuel Ferreira, (as Luzeyo), at the "15 International Festival of
Medieval and Baroque Music of Peñiscola" - the first ever performance.
- "Orfeo ed Euridice" by Gluck, (as Orfeo), at the Kiev Opera, Odessa Opera and Auditorio of Valencia
Concert and orotorio:
-Recitals and orotorio:
at the "33th Sevil Festival of Early Music", at the Festival “La Quincena Musical” of San Sebastian, at
the the "Zaragoza Festival of Early Music", at the Rheinsberg Kammeroper, the Palau de la Musica of Valencia and the
Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Valencia and Madrid (for the Queen Sofia of Spain), Baluarte of Pamplona with the
orchestra of Teatro Real Madrid “Hamburger Theaternacht” at the Hamburger Kammeroper, at the Festival internacional de
música religiosa de Guimarãe (Portugal), at the Theater of ESCM Madrid, Toccata en A, Madrid, Festival lviv MozArt in
Lviv, Odessa Opera theater.
-Christmas gala concert, in the Hall of Columns at the National Philharmonic of Ukraine, headed by Chief Conductor
Nikolay Diadiura-Concert to present the CD “Joan Cabanilles, la música d ́un temps" which was recorded with the Grup
Valencià de Música Antiga “Música Trobada” at the Palau de la Música, Valencia.